27 October 2007

CD Review: Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

This is my first attempt at writing a cd review so please forgive me if my review isn't as good as other reviews found elsewhere. The whole point of this review is to provide more content to Climax Radio Show listeners. And now on with the review.

The cd I've chosen to review is Bon Jovi's Lost Highway cd. In a nutshell, this is a great cd. And if you haven't heard, it's a cd with a country flair to it. Now I'm no 'country' man, but I love this country cd.

Bon Jovi know how to rock, but now they rock with a pleasant country flavour. This cd has everything from fast moving tracks to the slow ballads that Bon Jovi is known for.

Here are my personal favorites from the disc:

  • Lost Highway
  • Summertime
  • We got It Going On
  • Any Other Day

In my opinion, this is a cd to have in your collection, it's well put together and I think you'll enjoy it just as much as I did.

Pick up your copy in store or through our online partnership with Amazon.Com (Lost Highway).

No comments:

We believe everyone likes some new music once in a while. Terrestrial and satellite radio are too format-driven. We believe people flip stations all the time to suit different moods. We also believe people actually enjoy lots of different music. This show is where you can find some old classics, hidden gems, and music you will not otherwise hear played on mainstream radio. Sometimes, you just need something new to get you off. You can find that something new right here on CLIMAX RADIO. Enjoy!